[meteorite-list] update on freebie

Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! steve_arnol60120 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 11 08:56:51 EDT 2004

I got a bunch of email from list members who wanted to know what is the
freebie with the other 2 specimens I have to sell.The 2 I am seling are,
NWA 1458 51.8 GRAMS,NWA 518 17.9 GRAMS, and the freebie is NWA 067 also
17.9 GRAMS.So there is the breakdown on what I am trying to sell.All 3 for
$50.00.Also I am tired of some of the threats that some people make to
me.I am only trying to clear some stuff out cheap.I hope you all have a
great day.Today here,85 and sunny!!Go CUBS and BEARS!!

                                  STEVE ARNOLD, CHICAGO

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728