[meteorite-list] Ain't it an a* s * s* h * a * m * e ? ? ?

E. L. Jones jonee at epix.net
Tue Sep 7 02:20:08 EDT 2004

Dear Cj  it is the first of September and time for the quarterly
quarrels, rants, resignations, and rejoining ritual. or Q2R3R(Cue
Squared aRe cubed aRe) event in NASA parlance.  Don't worry about it,
what goes around comes around, literally.  It is especially bad this
time owing to the need for political expression madness.  Everyone gets
the idea that they have the only say on political punditism and feels
compelled like a lemming to walk the gauntlet of political bashing and
self flagilation they know their baited comment is going to elicit.
Also hunting season is around the corner and many posters get early
practice by shooting themselves in the foot.  Frankly they are holding
the barrel towards the wrong appendage  but that is another quarrel I
have and I'll save it that for the winter  Q2R3R.

 IN fact I may leave the list just to see if I can remember how.  I need
the Venician protocol in place before.  What is the Venician protocol?
I need to invent 6 other names and have them on the list before I rant
off in resignation.  All is go ruin now with these grievous surrogate
political breast beatings.  I think  the 527 Group theskyisfalling.org
is behind everything. Unsubscribe!!!  yeah  thats the ticket... I am
going up to my wife now...my wife....er...um  MOOOREgan Fairchild...yeah
thats right

Elton

 Bummer about that stuck "*" key