[meteorite-list] Denver show information

MARK BOSTICK thebigcollector at msn.com
Fri Sep 3 10:14:28 EDT 2004

Hello List and Sonny,

Sonny asked:

"Can anyone recommend a good hotel to stay in that is nice, convenient to
the
show and may have rooms available?"

I always stay at the Radisson Greystone Castle, which is a castle shaped
four star (no late night room service or it would be five star) hotel about
10 miles from the Holiday Inn.  The rooms are a little high here, ~$100, and
you can find cheaper budget motels, not far from the action.  83 East 120th
Avenue, Thornton, Colorado 80233. Phone: (303) 451-1002.  The Holiday Inn is
on 120th where the 25th intersects

Looks like I have my Sept. vacation and then Denver show flight plans worked
out now.  Looking foward to looking through a bin of moroccans and taking up
space in Blaine Reed's room.

Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com