[meteorite-list] TKW of Agoult

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at comcast.net
Sat Oct 30 16:25:42 EDT 2004

Hi Bernd and List,

About 650 grams has been recorded.  Occasionally smaller 10 to 40 gram
stones have been found as recently as last year, offered and never reported
so I am guessing the TKW be >900 grams.  It was published in Meteoritical
Bulletin No. 85 with a weight of only 82 grams and I believe there is still
an issue with false coordinates.  I heard the coordinates coincide with a
storefront in a busy metropolitan area but have not checked them out myself
so cannot say for sure.  In any case, this is one very awesome meteorite.

All the best,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock