[meteorite-list] Re: new collecters

Notkin geoking at notkin.net
Sun Oct 24 14:02:08 EDT 2004

Chicago Ssteve posted:

>  They are very nice pieces,and for
>  now, you cannot get them anywhere else but right here for now.

A reliable source told me that unscrupulous nomads are buying up all
the Pultusks in Morocco, smuggling them through Italy to Brazil and
then selling them there as Campo Sales to the tourists!!!Any truth to
this?Also, could someone please tell me the difference between Campo
and "new" Campo and Campo Sales and "new" Campo Sales and Campo sales
and Campo spam.

                           geoff,tucson,us!!

=====
Geoff R.Notkin, Tucson, AZ 85741