AW: AW: [meteorite-list] There are no silly questions? Wait until youhaveread that :-)

Jörn Koblitz koblitz at microfab.de
Fri Oct 22 09:30:49 EDT 2004

Dear Eric,

A good question which I don't have an answer to. In terms of orbital evolution and probabilities to be catched up the larger solar system bodies, I do not se a reason, why iron meteoroids shall survive longer than stony meteoroids. May be, the differences in CRE ages are a result of cosmic-ray shielding effects. Does someone else has a good idea to explain these differences?

Cheers,
Jörn / MetBase