[meteorite-list] SQUAW CREEK

Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! steve_arnol60120 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 07:20:01 EDT 2004

Hi list.I am just wondering.Does anyone else have any squaw creek in thier
collections?I am told that it is one of the more stable ones.I will be
getting my 438 gram slice today.The  picture of it is great.180 x 93 x 6
mm in size.WOW!!!Io not collect many irons, but this one is a beaut.I'll
have a pic of it on my website, hopefully tomorrow before I leave for
cancun sunday.

                                            steve arnold,chicago

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120