[meteorite-list] Nininger/Huss Question

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at comcast.net
Wed Oct 20 22:25:03 EDT 2004

Dear List,

I was hoping somebody could help me with a question in regards to a type
set.  I received several type sets used with the Nininger/Huss printing
press and one of the type sets fell apart during shipping. Luckily it was
not the most important set.  What stayed together reads as follows:

POSTMASTER: This parcel _____ _____ _____
Inspection if necessary. Return postage guaranteed.

I have 20 letters that make up the three or four missing words in the above
stamp set.  I want to reassemble this type set but have no clue to what it
originally said.  I was wondering if anybody had any correspondence that may
help fill in the blanks?

As a reward for the first person who can help me put this back together I
will mail out a very interesting type of meteorite to the winner free of
charge.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection