[meteorite-list] >>> Meteorite pictures needed (urgent) <<<

Pelé Pierre-Marie pierremariepele at yahoo.fr
Tue Oct 19 17:02:58 EDT 2004

Hello to the List,

A few days ago, I sent an S.O.S. to get some nice
meteorite pictures for my book "The French
Meteorites".

First of all, I have to thank the many list members
who helped me by sending wonderful pictures. They will
be thanked also in my book which may be in the stores
in December.

I still need the following meteorite pictures, in high
resolution (no matter if this is fragment, slice or
individual) :
- Aumieres
- Beuste
- Chitenay
- Esnandes
- Favars
- Galapian
- Granes
- Kerilis
- Kermichel
- Mascombes
- Mezel
- Montlivault
- Mornans
- Quinçay
- St Caprais
- St Chinian
- St Christophe la Chartreuse
- Ste Marguerite

Can you help me ?   The deadline is this week !

Thanks a lot,

Pierre-Marie PELE
www.meteor-center.com