[meteorite-list] Which one came closest?

ROCKS ON FIRE meteorites at optushome.com.au
Fri Oct 15 01:26:42 EDT 2004

Hello, List,

the closest find from my place is the Cranbourne Iron IIICD, TKW 8,600
kg (approx.), found in 1854. That's about 20 Min. down the road.
The next, a Fall, 28th Sept. 1969 (1058HRS), is the famous Murchison
CM2. And that's just about 1hr away.I have been there quite a few times,
but couldn't find any crumbs anymore. :'(

Best regards from DOWN-UNDER,

Norbert & Heike Kammel
    ROCKS ON FIRE
       IMCA #3420