[meteorite-list] Ad: Newly Classified Martian Shergottite-Paired w/ NWA 1068

John Birdsell birdsell at email.arizona.edu
Wed Oct 13 00:28:26 EDT 2004

Hello Everyone. We have just added a number of specimens of our newly
classified basaltic shergottite NWA 2373 to the website. These are
wonderful specimens that have been professionally prepared to reveal
their interior petrology.  This basaltic shergottite will probably be
paired with NWA 1068.  Also, if anyone is interested in seeing a
gorgeous, huge 2710 gram etched Canyon Diablo quarter cut-check out our
etched meteorite section.

Enjoy!

-John & Dawn
Arizona Skies Meteorites