[meteorite-list] French Meteorite pictures needed. Thanks in advance

Pelé Pierre-Marie pierremariepele at yahoo.fr
Tue Oct 12 11:19:21 EDT 2004

Hello to the List members.
As you know, I'm writing a book about french
meteorites to be released next month.
I would add to have better images than I have and need
very high resolution pictures of the following
meteorites :

- Shirokovsky (for my meteorwrong section)

And nice slices or big fragments of :
- Alais
- Aubres
- Ausson
- Bouvante
- Charsonville
- Chitenay
- Esnandes
- Favars
- Galapian
- Granes
- Jonzac
- Kerilis
- Kermichel
- Les Ormes
- Marmande
- Mascombes
- Mezel
- Montferre
- Montlivault
- Mornans
- Quinçay
- St Caprais
- St Christophe
- Ste Marguerite
- St Severin
- Villedieu

You can send me these high resolution jpeg pictures
at  pierremariepele at yahoo.fr

I'm sure some of you have got some of these meteorites
in their collection and I would be very honored to
publish them in my book (of course, a mention of your
name and copyright will be added).

Regards,
Pierre-Marie Pele
www.meteor-center.com