[meteorite-list] New campos - your expieriences?

Bernhard "Rendelius" Rems rendelius at rpgdot.com
Tue Oct 12 06:09:56 EDT 2004

Hi there,

I am thinking about getting one of these new campos (3-8kg) form y
collection. Now, Campost end to rust faster than the speed of light, and
paying some hundred bucks for something that has disintegrated to brown
powder within a year is nothing that makes me happy, really.

What are your experiences with new campos? Who's a reliable seller for
quality pieces (maybe even pieces that have been treated with some kind
of rust prevention)? Please let me know.

  _____

Best regards,
Bernhard "Rendelius" Rems

CEO  <http://www.rpgdot.com> RPGDot Network
 <http://www.rpgdot.com>

This outgoing mail has been virus-checked.