[meteorite-list] Brahin electrolysis treatment

Dr. Svend Buhl SvendBuhl at web.de
Mon Oct 11 11:01:35 EDT 2004

Steve Schoner and List,

scanning last years list archive I came across a discussion of Koutyrevs "magic" Brahin stabilization treatment. Attached was an interesting post from Steve Schoner suggesting neutralization of chlorides by the electrolysis method. Since I'm currently battling rust on a slice of Brahin ("welcome to the club") I'd like to know if anybody has tried the method yet.

Steve, if you're out there, it would be great if you could let us know if you tried the method already and if it worked.

Thanks a lot for your help in advance

regards
Svend

www.niger-meteorite-recon.de