[meteorite-list] NEW Iron, Soledade, and more Seymchan

Michael Farmer meteoritehunter at comcast.net
Sat Oct 9 21:04:46 EDT 2004

Hi everyone, I got a package today back from cutting.
I have recieved more of the Seymchan, gorgeous pieces, iron only, no
silicates, but look at these babies, you need one of each for your
collection, the pallasite, silicated, and iron only versions.
These are unlike any iron I have ever seen.
http://www.meteoriteguy.com/seymchan.htm
http://www.meteoriteguy.com/seymchan2.htm

Next is the Soledade Iron from Brazil. This iron was found in the 80s, and
another piece was more recently found. I bought the entire mass.
It is also superb, no rusting, and etch to die for.
I have many slices and partslices, but only 4 kilos after cutting, and 1
kilo is in the endcut.
http://www.meteoriteguy.com/soledade.htm
http://www.meteoriteguy.com/soledade2.htm

Email me asap with requests as I will be out for the evening.
Mike Farmer