[meteorite-list] Craterfield in the SE part of the Egyptian Desert

j.divelbiss at att.net j.divelbiss at att.net
Fri Oct 8 13:35:21 EDT 2004

Thanx Bernd,

Sounds like a Sikhote Alin strewnfield with lots of small craters.

I'm always amazed at those who speak/read/write more than one language. I can barely handle english by itself.

Living here in Reading, PA we have a large population of hipsanic folks, and on more than one occasion I've worked with a secretary who could sit there typing 60 words a minute in english while talking on the phone at about 90 words a minute in spanish. Now that is impressive.

Regards,

Language challenged John

-------------- Original message from bernd.pauli at paulinet.de: --------------