[meteorite-list] New meteorite book (ooops)

Pierre-Marie PELE pierre.pele at voila.fr
Wed Oct 6 14:13:07 EDT 2004

Hello again to the List,

First of all, I'd like to thank again the people who contacted me to be informed of the release of my book, "Les Meteorites francaises - guide pratique" (French Meteorites - Practical guide).

I forgot to add the complete summary which will show you all french meteorites studied in the book, including rare texts providing useful information to find new french meteorites !

Follow this link to get the summary : http://www.meteor-center.com/sommaire.pdf

Anyway, just send me an email to be informed of the release, price, where to buy, ...

Regards,

Pierre-Marie Pele
www.meteor-center.com