[meteorite-list] Cadillac Evening News article

David Freeman dfreeman at fascination.com
Tue Oct 5 21:46:56 EDT 2004

Dear List;
Last Friday, I met Mr. Dale Killingbeck, who wrote an article about my
meteorite journeys.  I presented him with a 20 gram specimen of a fine NWA.
The article was on the front page of the Cadillac Evening News, and took
up the bottom half of the page, with additional story on page two.
I challenge anyone to get that much meteorite publicity in a local home
town newspaper to raise meteorite awareness.
Fall colors were magnificent, and the deer were running everywhere.
Best,
Dave Freeman
IMCA #3864