[meteorite-list] fall meteorite sale

Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! steve_arnol60120 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 2 09:01:40 EDT 2004

Good morning list.My 3 for 1 is over.I have 20 specimens left forsale.Some
main masses, nice slices of common items, etc.I really want to get rid of
these.Make me a reasonable offer, and I'll probably bite on the offer.But
please be reasonable.Some of the prices are pretty low to begin with.I
will also have more news on the CAMPO SALES stones hopefully later today.

                                       steve arnold, chicago

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728