[meteorite-list] Off Topic - Mount St. Helens

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at comcast.net
Fri Oct 1 21:14:49 EDT 2004

Oh, I get it, I misspelled Plume.  I bet it would have shot a plum up that
 high if it was anywhere near the vent.  Anyway, Dr. Irving has been acting
 as a live commentary all afternoon on Q13 Fox and will be talking about it
 again tonight at 10:00 PM if there are any local viewers on the list.  This
 may be your chance put a face on one of the scientists who was the first to
 study 75% of the planetary material coming out of NWA the last couple of
 years.  I find it very fascinating and it looks like the seismic activity
is
 returning meaning maybe another event.

 All the best,

Adam Hupe