[meteorite-list] classification in and outs?

stan . laser_maniac at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 29 14:23:49 EST 2004

>  I do not want to
>send in the bigger piece, but I have no way of cutting it, so I do not know
>what to do! : (

imho it's a horrible thing to do to a nice stone, but you could always vreak
it if you want to try and preserve as much of the stone as possible for
yourself - OR why not just cut the stone again? hell you could probably take
the thing to your local home depot and for 1$ they will cut it for you on
their tile saw. the water might not be clean, and your cut loss will be
pretty bad compared to blades most people use to hack up meteorites, but
it's a real quick and dirty solution to the problem...