[meteorite-list] BCC site and BCCxxx coming soon; who will own the numbers?

drtanuki drtanuki at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 04:10:15 EST 2004

Dear List and Dave in Constant Entropy,
   Thanks for the laugh!  I also just read his wind
yesterday.  Before reading all that is posted on the
web via websearch I thought that this was some sort of
joke.  Do a websearch and you will find micromike $50
autographs and $100 spoons from the famous BCC/Frass
fall site.  Also you will see the fossils/flowers that
have been "found" within this puppy.  There is also a
posting from the Texas university about the problems
this person has caused. Someone is short of a few
bricks....lights are on but no one is there...short in
the circuit.... Have a nice day!  dirk...tokyo
This is better than Proud Tom!! and sad but "true".