[meteorite-list] Very serious note

Michael Farmer meteoritehunter at comcast.net
Sat Nov 20 23:50:16 EST 2004

I hate to do this, but I have told so many of the meteorite community about
my wife being pregnant. I was just so excited to be a father.
Like last year, my wife has lost the child again last week.
I would normally prefer not to post such sensitive material to the list, but
this is the only way I can tell those I have shared with what has occurred
in order to prevent anyone from asking my wife about the baby and upsetting
her.
We are both certainly upset, so that is why I have been ignoring most
emails.
Michael Farmer