[meteorite-list] Re: Dr. King and Collecting Allende

RYAN PAWELSKI yellowengine at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 19 17:52:15 EST 2004

Hello All,

That great story can also be found in one of Elbert's books entitled "Moon Trip", published in 1989 by the University Of Texas.

Speaking of King's Allende, I am the current owner of specimen #7R-23, complete with the original labeled case and photo. Great piece! Looks like it fell yesterday.

Take Care,

Ryan