[meteorite-list] OT: blank e-mails from LIst

Michael Fowler mqfowler at mac.com
Sun Nov 14 17:42:09 EST 2004

John,

Thanks so much for your tip about plain text.  I haven't been able to
post to the list for so long (with one exception).
I will keep my fingers crossed that the problem is solved.

Mike Fowler
Chicago

"Hello Mike and Tracy.  Remember to always convert you email to "plain
text" before you send it to the list. The list server will not accept
html formatted emails and your email will disappear into the ether if
you send one in a format other than "plain text".

Best wishes

-John"