[meteorite-list] meteorite price list????

Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! steve_arnol60120 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 8 17:36:20 EST 2004

Hi list.I have had this thought going thru my head for along time.I am
wondering.Is there an OFFICIAL METEORITE PRICE GUIDE?Has anyone ever put
together a price guide to direct us on how to pay for a certain
meteorite?And if so,where do all these different prices come from?Who
determines what price for what meteorite?I do not know if this has ever
been brought up.I have never seen it in my 5.5 years as a collecter.Just
thought I would throw it out there.Any thoughts??????????

                                   steve arnold, chicago, usa!!

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728