[meteorite-list] FS: Park Forest 172.30g

j.divelbiss at att.net j.divelbiss at att.net
Mon Nov 8 16:00:20 EST 2004

Brice,

That is one heck of a nice meteorite.  Keep it...I say.

Anyway, I can't afford it. A lot of people will look at that piece and say..."that thing looks like it may of came from outer space!".  Doo-doo-doo...

Strange indeed,

John

-------------- Original message from "Brice D. Hornback" <bdh at cyberbound.net>: --------------