[meteorite-list] ** NWA CD-ROM updated : Important correction **

Pelé Pierre-Marie pierremariepele at yahoo.fr
Sun Nov 7 10:44:36 EST 2004

No Matt, updates are not free.

As I indicated to every customer of the 1st edition,
updates would be available for them at a special
price.

The update price is 40% off the retail price :
- Europe (euro zone) : 15.50 euros (p&p included)
- Rest of the World (including USA) : US$ 19.50 (p&p
included)

I would tell previous customers that the actual
upgrade is not necessary as there are not so many
changes. I think they have to wait for a few months
more when more changes happen (Meteoritical Bulletin
for example...)

Just an advice.

Pierre-Marie Pelé
www.meteor-center.com