[meteorite-list] Meteorite Get Together

Jason Phillips jnbran at net66.com
Sat Nov 6 07:46:26 EST 2004

Hello List,
I few weeks ago Steve Arnold, Chicago invited the Meteorite List to my house
for a small get together on Saturday November 13th.  I wanted to invite
everyone myself and confirm that everyone who would like to come spend some
time talking meteorites and related topics are more than welcome.  I live in
central Illinois which is about 2 hours from Chicago, Indianapolis, and St.
Louis.  If you are interested please contact me for further information.

Take Care,
Jason Phillips
Rocks From Heaven