[meteorite-list] Ad ebay meteorites

Pelé Pierre-Marie pierremariepele at yahoo.fr
Thu Nov 4 06:25:36 EST 2004

Hello Bernhard,

In fact, it's the same problem with collectibles as
stamps. There are recommended prices but each seller
can make its own price.  Prices are only indicative.

For spectacular meteorites, the buyer will be ready to
pay an extra price for it.

That's not regulation, that's only indicative
information showing the average price on the market.

We know well-known dealers who have expensive prices
but we're ready to pay more to have wonderful
specimens. That's the buyer's choice.

Pierre