[meteorite-list] Darmstadt and Meteorite Contest Clarification

Peanut .. cj_peanut at msn.com
Wed Nov 3 01:53:26 EST 2004

Hello List,

Does anyone have any information about the Darmstadt Meteorite other than
your basic classification information? I'm very interested in aquiring as
much information about this meteorite as possible (Pictures too). I am very
fond of Darmstadt and lived there for 2 years! It's a great place. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks to everyone who entered the contest. It's been great to see all the
entries, not to mention a load of fun. (Someone even had a calculation
involving a big toe...Hmmm) Lots more time so get in there!

I've had a couple of emails regarding the shipping, should the contest be
won. The prize is for a FREE meteorite. FREE implies there is NO cost to
you. Therefore, if the contest is won, I will ONLY need your address in
return!

Thanks and Be Well,
CJ Lebel
IMCA# 3432