[meteorite-list] ad - meteorites for sale on Ebay by E.T.

edwinthompson at comcast.net edwinthompson at comcast.net
Mon May 31 00:51:32 EDT 2004

Hello all you meteorite hunters and collectors.  I have listed a number of meteorite specimens on E-Bay today and there are lots more to come. So far I have listed several howardites eucrites and ureilites. Next will follow,Amgala, NWA 3118 CV3, Thuathe and Park Forest - the Ralph Beneroya stone.  Drop me a line if you have any questions. To find the items on E-bay simply do a title search for ET'S, right now you should get 17 great items up for bid.
Cheers, Edwin

reach me: edwinthompson at attbi.com