[meteorite-list] meteorite magazines needed

Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! steve_arnol60120 at yahoo.com
Sat May 29 15:29:51 EDT 2004

Hi list.I am wondering if someone has any meteorite magazines forsale.I am
looking forall of 1999,(4 issues),2000 (4 issues),2001 (4 issues),and
February of 2002.Please let me know and I'll buy them from you or possibly
a trade.Also shame on me, I have 15 auctions going on ebay right now with
most ending on tuesday the 1st.

                                                    steve arnold, chicago

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120