[meteorite-list] givaway post,NO.# 7

Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! steve_arnol60120 at yahoo.com
Thu May 20 08:30:25 EDT 2004

Hi all.The 3 freebies I offered yesterday are gone.But going thru
everything,AGAIN,I found 2 more doubles.MCKENZIE DRAW (B),2.5 GRAM
fragment.And SANTA CATHARINA 5.5 fragment.Both are FFFRRREEEEEEE!!!I'll
only give to those who have not gotten any  others from me.I have a list
of all the others I have given away.All I ask is $4.00 for priority
shipping.Let me know who wants these.They both come with my new specimen
card.

                                              steve

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120