[meteorite-list] new california meteorite (NOT)

Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! steve_arnol60120 at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 19:28:02 EDT 2004

Hello list.I have decided that I am going to return the piece back to DAS
SHERBINATOR!!He has said, that he will refund my money.But what is really
stupid is that he said, that it would take a year to get IT (CHECKED OUT)
for scientific reasons.I know that it does not take a year to get a
meteorite analyzed.Any people who have bids on thiese new pieces, should
find a way to withdrawl from these auctions.From now on I buy from only
DEALERS.Not people who like to sell from unknowns.And I apologize for this
ongoing crap concerning this meteorwrong.

                                                    steve arnold, chicago

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728