[meteorite-list] AD-some first new meteorites - MB88

meteoriteshow meteoriteshow at free.fr
Tue May 4 14:14:33 EDT 2004

Dear List members,

We have just started to offer some first slices of meteorites that we found, and have recently been approved by the Nom. Com. (see provisional MB #88), together with some other of our previous finds, including two slices of Tnz 057 (C4 anomalous).
More will come soon, when we finish polishing them.
Thanks a lot for watching:
http://meteoriteshow.free.fr/meteoriteshow%20fra/pages%20navigation/pieces_en_vente-fra.html
You can contact us for any question you may have. We'll be glad to answer.
Ready to add a new piece to your collection?
Cheers!

Frederic Beroud & Christophe Boucher
www.meteoriteshow.com
IMCA #2491