[meteorite-list] Statistics for falls

tracy latimer daistiho at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 16 14:55:47 EDT 2004

Aloha, all!
My husband is in the middle of what amounts to a 'bar bet'.  He is trying to
find out annual meteorite fall rates, and whether, in recent years, there
has been an increase.  I have been searching for fall rates online without
much success; I even attempted to contact the meteorobs newsgroup, but my
mail to them was bounced back.  Does anyone have a link to a resource that
might have this information?

Duck-n-cover,
Tracy Latimer