[meteorite-list] New Zealand fall.

Michael Farmer meteoritehunter at comcast.net
Mon Jun 14 19:10:32 EDT 2004

I have spoken to the owner and made a large offer on the stone.
I sincerely hope that whoever acquires that stone DOES NOT cut it up or damage it in any way. It appears to be an ordinary chondrite with a extraordinary shape. Oriented pieces like this, especially a fresh pristine fall that went through a house should NOT be cut up.
    If I get the stone I will not cut one microgram from it, that would be a tragedy to desecrate such a piece. We as collectors, don't really all need to have a tiny piece do we?
Mike Farmer