[meteorite-list] Ronald Reagan

Jose Campos josecamposcomet at netcabo.pt
Sat Jun 5 17:10:21 EDT 2004

I have just now heard the sad news on RTP1 Portuguese TV station, on the passing of Ronald Reagan, one of the greatest American Presidents of all times in the World History.
I think that the USA  does note make Presidents like him anymore.
I know that this is not a "meteorite" related subject, but I have seen time and again, many unimportant subjects being put through this List - made up of many fine people, -  that I feel that I do not need to ask for any apologies.
God Bless him.

José Campos
Portugal