[meteorite-list] Doing the right thing

j.divelbiss at att.net j.divelbiss at att.net
Fri Jul 30 20:58:38 EDT 2004

I wonder if we will all get to read another 1000 word, non-sensical rebuttal from Mr. Sudbury that this trash was not being sold as a meteorite? It may either be to one of the lists, or in the next Ebay listing about how "he never really said it was a meteorite". An apology would be more appropriate.

Pelt this until then,

JD

-------------- Original message from "Adam Hupe" : --------------