[meteorite-list] Where Were You When It Happened 35 Years Ago.?

tracy latimer daistiho at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 20 23:13:43 EDT 2004

Hiding under the coffee table in our living room, a perfect vantage point
from which to watch all space-related events (Star Trek, Lost in Space, and
the moon landings.)  The TV picture was blurry, but it was in color.  I
remember not being too impressed, but at the same time having a sense of
history being made; a weird combination.  I don't remember what my parents
said.

Tracy Latimer