[meteorite-list] Park Forest Winslow St., Letter placed in hole

MARK BOSTICK thebigcollector at msn.com
Mon Jul 19 11:02:49 EDT 2004

Park Forest Meteorite Impact Site

If you find this funny little patched up hole.  This note is to help you
know what you found.  A meteorite hit Park Forest on March 27, 2003.  This
was an impact site of a meteorite that hit the street and shattered and
sprayed the front of our house with pieces.  This was the largest hole and
it was sold in July of 2004 for (edit-sorry) to Mark Bostick a meteorite
dealer in Kansas.  There are other notes from different construction
projects we have done .  We hope you enjoy living in this home. We did for
many years.

Dale and Diana Kasco

(end)

Mark Bostick