[meteorite-list] Stamp for Meteor Crater

Mark Bostick thebigcollector at msn.com
Wed Jul 7 11:32:54 EDT 2004

Hello list,

While I am sure many of you follow my column in Meteorite Times, I thought I would I would post a direct link to my July submission to the meteorite-list as well.

This is one of my latest projects.  Trying to get a stamp made for Meteor Crater.  Please look over the following page and feel free to e-mail with any thoughts or ideals.  While I imagine I will be able to get a few hundred to respond to the Committee, it might take a couple thousand or more to turn heads.  I hope you find it worth a couple minutes of your time.

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/stampformc.html

Mark
www.meteoritearticles.com