[meteorite-list] Nininger - Perry Letters Intermission 3

Mark Bostick thebigcollector at msn.com
Mon Jul 5 20:21:10 EDT 2004

Hello List,

The Nininger - Perry letters wind down in the next few letters.  I am not sure why the sudden stop.  Perry dies in 1957, so it might be possible he gets sick.  The man apparently had a great many things going, so who knows?  He played a big role in the early days of meteoritics and perhaps with my small efforts he will be remembered.  As I mentioned before, it took a dozen or so Perry's for Nininger to do the things he did.  Each one of these unspoken people played key roles in getting us to where we are now,

So I now have to decide, should I post more Nininger letters, or return posting old newspapers.  I think I will continue with more Nininger letters in hopes that we might gain a little more insight into the man.  Feel free to e-mail me privately which you would more prefer I put my extra time towards.  Sharing Nininger letters, or old meteorite newspaper articles

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com