[meteorite-list] moning numbers?????

Mike / flattoprocks mikewm at npgcable.com
Thu Dec 30 21:23:46 EST 2004

Hello everyone, I am not even sure how Monig is spelled. But I have just
purchased some meteorites and they are numbered. I know that someone on the
list knows how to tell if these are real collection numbers and if they have
any signifance.The numbers are printed on the meteorite with a fine white
paint. The meteorites in question are all Toluca's and here are some
examples. M8.35, M8.109, M8.41. I have several others but this should be
enough to tell if they mean anything. Thanks for your help.
Mike Miller  //  E-Bay  flattoprocks
Website // www.meteoritefinder.com