[meteorite-list] Re: As a matter of fact, I done!

CMcdon0923 at aol.com CMcdon0923 at aol.com
Mon Dec 27 12:59:38 EST 2004

Well Tom, at least you have your priorities right !!!  Meteorites (as well as stamps, coins, or any other collectible) are just THINGS...possessions, period.  They don't matter worth squat in the grand scheme of things.  Ownership of a THING can't even begin to compare to the job of raising your children.  So don't be depressed because you can't own a THING....be happy because you know in your heart that you're doing the right thing !!!!!

Craig