[meteorite-list] Need Information

JKGwilliam h3chondrite at cox.net
Fri Dec 24 17:41:57 EST 2004

With a listed TKW of approximately 6.5kg,  the Catalogue of Meteorites
states that 6,9kg (main mass) are at the USNM. That seems a bit odd, but
that's what the big book says.  Another 183 grams is distributed among four
other institutions.

Good luck acquiring this fall from Ethiopia.  If you are successful, let us
know.

Best,

JKGwilliam