[meteorite-list] AD - Nice 4g Gujba for sale on Metsale.com

Pelé Pierre-Marie pierremariepele at yahoo.fr
Thu Dec 23 02:09:32 EST 2004

Hello to the List,

I'm making some advertising for my Gujba slice for
sale and also for Bernhard auction website
(metsale.com).

I'm selling a very nice 4g slice of Gujba classic. If
you don't have a Gujba in your collection, it's time
to bid.

I bought it to Sergei Vassiliev one year ago and it
costs me twice the start bid at that time. It's a
beauty with a really big inclusion (the photo doesn't
render the real quality of the slice, sorry).

Here is the link to the auction :
http://metsale.com/auctiondetails.php?id=100007

Regards,

Pierre-Marie PELE