[meteorite-list] AD-New "Not-so-Ordinary", Ordinary Chondrite

Greg Hupe gmhupe at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Dec 22 21:16:21 EST 2004

Dear list members,

I have just listed approximately 30 eBay auctions under my "naturesvault"
seller name, many starting at just 99 cents.

In particular is NWA 2395, the "Not-so-Ordinary", Ordinary Chondrite. It is
a newly classified LL4 with cool Pyroxene-Rich Xenoliths, one of which took
up about a third of the single stone. For a Christmas special, I have listed
five specimens starting at just 99 cents and will let you decide the value.
Here is a direct link to a 13.1 gram complete slice:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6500891172&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Here is another new offering, NWA 2696, an uncut Howardite, one of many
complete stones purchased during my last Morocco trip. I am also starting
this out at just 99 cents and it easily has a value of $2,000.00 but I am
willing to let you decide. It is a 49 gram complete individual at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6500892055&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Look here for a neat Sikhote Alin individual weighing 19.9 grams with a
Natural Hole, also starting at just 99 cents. Click here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6500890722&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

There are other great deals to be had so if you are interested, check out
items offered by seller, naturesvault. That, or click on one of the above
links and then click on "View Seller's Other Auctions".

Even if you are not interested in bidding, these are worth a look!

Best regards and Happy Holidays to all,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay)