[meteorite-list] AD-Oriented Sikhote Ending Today and Others

Greg Hupe gmhupe at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Dec 22 06:55:16 EST 2004

Dear list members,

I have approximately 40 eBay auctions under my "naturesvault" seller name
ending later today, several still at just 99 cents. There are achondrites
and other new meteorites that have been announced lately.

Here are a few bargains that will end in a few hours:

Awesome ORIENTED Sikhote Alin - Shield-Type with Great Flow Lines, Lip-Over
and Frothing:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2294713006&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Museum Quality NWA 1242 Mesosiderite 80.8g Slice (Price Reduced):
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2294709547&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Very Nice Lueders Silicated Iron Slice 132g (Price Reduced):
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2294718182&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

I also have several Thin Sections, Bins of unclassified Moroccan meteorites
and of course, Planetary specimens at excellent values.

There are other great deals to be had so if you are interested, check out
items offered by seller, naturesvault. That, or click on one of the above
links and then click on "View Seller's Other Auctions".

Be sure to check back and see the NEW items I will be announcing tonight
after these end. Another achondrite and a cool "not-so-ordinary", ordinary
chondrite!

Best regards and Happy Holidays to all,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection